Skip to content
Below are some of our testimonials
- Jhalak (Appeared for 10th Grade, ICSE Board exams): So here I am a little too positive and a little too refreshed than I used to be that’s before I met Rashmi Mam. She might have just helped me with my worries but the lessons that she taught during the sessions will be a lifetime teaching. With you being a patient person you have not only taught me to be patient and wait for the results but also to inhale OXYGEN thought in my body and exhale CARBON DIOXIDE. The vibe that she has around her is so welcoming. She is a counselor, mentor, a great tutor, and a wonderful friend.
- Jashika Jain (SYBA S.I.E.S. college): Rashmi Madam has been extremely helpful to me in our few sessions and listening to whatever I said and then calming me down and has brought to light many interesting and helpful points. She has got that care and positive vibes which she keeps on giving it to everyone. The thing I like about her most is how she mixes psychology and spirituality which is quite very effective for an individual.
- Rekha : I’m always in the confusing stage when a person thinks by heart it happens. I was full of emotions & one side thoughts when I was on the verge of divorce; feeling alone & low. No hope of a new way of life. But when spoke with RASHMI about my problems; her counselling helped me to think rightly, positive & even from both sides. She even helped me to search my inbuilt quality; brought me out of sorrow. There are many more solutions from her that I get on daily bases when I don’t know how to tackle the situation or my relationships or personal dreams or even my thoughts. Thank you word is not enough for Rashmi.
- Deepali Bhanushali (Owner of the Smart Education) : After meeting her my vision for looking at my life changed. She taught me to fulfil my responsibilities at the same time without suppressing my ideas and ambition. To be honest she was the one who showed me want I am good at and encouraged me to achieve it. She is my face reader. I cannot forget that one instance when I was missing my mother a lot and she happened to meet me just for a minute and telling me instantly ” missing mummy, please go and meet her”. She has helped me in making many decisions. she is the one who has changed the perception of my life. Being in a joint family, the mother of two daughters and part-time working is a very tough job. But whenever I met Rashmi n discussed about the difficulties, she has replied with simple and easy solutions; which in a minute will make me relax and happy. Thank you God for sending such a lovely n caring person in my life. Thank you, Rashmi for everything you have done for me.
- Apurva Agrawal (Software Engineer) : Well, a few lines I guess would not be enough for the way Rashmi has mentored us. She is the epitome of knowledge and humbleness. I met her almost five years back when we moved to the house next to her and since that day she has been a friend, guide, a big sister and most of all an inspiration in the way she conducts herself. From giving us treats in the form of home-cooked food to life-altering advice she has helped us in every way possible. From taking care of us when we were not doing well both physically and emotionally she has done it all. I can think of no other person who will be a better counsellor than her. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank her for all that she has done for me and my family. Love you loads Rashmi please stay the way you are as a guiding force in our life.
- Shital Shah (Homemaker) : Life without problem is not possible but for my problems like relationship issues, kids or maybe a social one; the only person I think first is Rashmi. Loving, polite knows how to handle me. I know after discussing with her all the problems vanishes. Secretly I consider her my Doremon. Thank you for everything.
- Nirali (E.C.C.Ed student) : Thanks is a very small word for all what Subodh Sir has done for me. He has always guided and supported me whenever and wherever I needed, showed me the right path. It was the best chance I got to attend Subodh Sir’s session on Career Guidance. In this session, Sir guided us on how to make a proper CV( Resume) and how to give an Interview, which type of questions can be asked in an Interview. Sir has given us a proper format for CV and boosted up confidence in us for giving an Interview. This CV is going to give a good impact on the one who will read it. Thank you very much, Sir.
- Reshma Sunand : I am very grateful to you. You have been very important in making the right decision at the right time in my life. Ever since you came into my life, a lot of good things have been happening. I am indebted to you for the rest of my life.
- Usha Shembhekar (Mother of Student Ruhan): Step Up is that wonderful choice for everyone from students to budding professionals. Where they actually face failure because of poor communication. Here my son was guided well, enabling him to speak straight referring to the context. The activities presented were comprehensive to complete with total interest. Practicing it not only enriches our vocabulary but its right use.
- Paridhi Sharma (BE 2nd Yr student): Loved to attend the sessions and tasks that were given. Ritwika Mam is very calm and polite and I have learned many new things from you.